 Marketplace / Auctions / 6726
6725  |  6727
Subject:
Lego Technic 8868 Airtech Claw Rig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:51:00 GMT

I am auctioning my Lego Technic 8868 Airtech Claw Rig
on ebay. There are 3 days to go and the price is still
only £52 uk pounds.

The set has 957 pieces and has working air compressed
hydraulics which move the crane and turntable.

It has a finely detailed engine, six wheels and an on board battery supply

It is complete with all parts, box, plans and plastic trays

The set weighs just 2.5 kg grams and would have to be sent in two packages
outside the UK Post by surface would be £10 or £22 airmail.

Please look as I have posted pictures of the completed model...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=443271001

Michael Pratt