 Marketplace / Auctions / 6691
  Rebate 4U on my Ebay Acutions 4565 4548 8480 5561 2910-Toolo

Hi All I am running my 1st ebay auction of some Lego sets. All but the Toolo are new in MISB. Boxes are very nice condition and little or no shelfwear. They all have low opens ($9.99 or less) and NO RESERVE. Hope that works out! :-). Actual photos (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)