 Marketplace / Auctions / 6691
6690  |  6692
Subject:
Rebate 4U on my Ebay Acutions 4565 4548 8480 5561 2910-Toolo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:03:03 GMT

Hi All

I am running my 1st ebay auction of some Lego sets. All but the Toolo are new
in MISB.  Boxes are very nice condition and little or no shelfwear. They all
have low opens ($9.99 or less) and NO RESERVE.  Hope that works out! :-).
Actual photos of the sets are shown in the auction - see exactly what you are
getting.

I have some duplicates of these I might sell direct for the right price or
trade (trains or technics or old sets)

LUGNET FRIENDS REBATE: If you win my auction(s) for the 4565 8480 or 5561 and
mention this e-mail, get $2 off EACH win! :-)

Here they are:

Lego Toolo 2910 construction set WITH SCREW DRIVER (warning - its Duplo - but
cool)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=445890286

Lego 4565 Freight and Crane Railway (boy, I hate to sell this one - too cool!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=445897802

Lego 4548 Train Speed Regulator 9V
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=445905604

Lego 8480 Space Shuttle (I hate to sell this one, too)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=445903015

Lego 5561 Model Team Big Foot 4X4
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=445905600

I hope you see something you like.

Best wishes!

Keith
PS  Let me know what you think of all this. Thanks for your feedback.