 Marketplace / Auctions / 6690
6689  |  6691
Subject:
LARGE "ROLLING" AUCTION (e-bay) including a sealed #7824,4547
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:05:24 GMT

Hello Gang!

  I have decided to run yet another auction.  This one is a little different
than the ones I have run in the past.  I will be adding 10-20 sets daily until
I run out of "EXTRA'S"!  So, as always, grab a Pepsi sit back and review the
initial list.  The current auctions will start to end this weekend.  I will
update new additions daily on LUGNET.  If any one has any questions please e-
mail me.  I have a few hundred sets to auction so check back frequently
because I may have something you are looking for!  Good Luck and thanks for
looking!

Sincerely,
Mike

ALL SETS ARE COMPLETE WITH ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Train

7824 Train station (SEALED) 1983
4547 Club car (SEALED) 1993

Space

6780 Light n sound star ship 1985
6804 Mini buggie 1984
6811 M-tron mini ship 1990
6824 Space fighter 1984
6826 Space ground vehicle 1985
6830 Star fighter 1988
6831 Space police rover 1989
6832 Blacktron ship 1991
6842 Space patrol 1981
6846 Space fighter 1984
6872 Space scout 1985
6877 M-tron space fighter 1990
6882 Space walker 1985
6886 Space police lockup ship 1989
6890 Space carrier 1982
6894 Blacktron space fighter 1987
6895 Space police rover 1989
6896 M-tron rover 1990
6927 Outpost transporter 1981
6928 Space mine sweeper 1984
6929 Starship 1985
6950 Mobile rocket launcher 1982
6951 Mobile robot 1984

Promotional

1196 Deutsche Telekom #1
1197 Deutsche Telekom #2
1198 Deutsche Telekom #3
1199 Deutsche Telekom #4

Town

6366 Fire units 1984
6604 Race car 1985
6627 Convertible 1980
6630 Tractor w/ scoop 1981
6662 Backhoe 1992
6671 Utility repair 1989
6673 Small plane 1990 *(replaced 1 part with 2)
6698 SUV trailer and boat 1985

More to be added 9/21

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=444652208