 Marketplace / Auctions / 6641
6640  |  6642
Subject:
need your advise......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:16:25 GMT

Hi all!
What would you guys do if you won something from someone on ebay with NO
feedback at all? Well I know that your first answer could be 'I won't bid on
that at all' but if you wanted that so badly you have to take a risk, I
know... but what actually I can do to secure myself somehow?
Thank you in advance,
Marina