 Marketplace / Auctions / 6549
    Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Whoa, is this where those auction parts where from the discussion a few weeks ago? Where are these available at? Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series —John Radtke
     (...) Makes sense that's where that guy got them from. (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

         Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series —Shiri Dori
     (...) Heh... that is to say (correct me if I'm wrong): If it was released worldwide, surely a North-American would discover first? But since a European did, surely it is European-only. Sorry, just a little bit of sarcasm, not directed toward you (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
      (...) I don't pretend to understand how the Lego comapny works... It makes sense that TLC would release soccer sets in Australia and Europe first due to it's popularity. I can understand the tour de France promos being more of a European thing also, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series —Bryan Wong
      In lugnet.market.auction, Shiri Dori writes: I'm not disagreeing with what you said in your message. But: (...) I'm not 100% in agreement with that one... The newest technic set, Silver Champion, *should* be a "worldwide release" (keyword: should) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series —Lawrence Wilkes
     (...) Wasnt sure what the sarcasm was here. However, there seems to have been several sets over last year that were available in Europe before the US. Remember Lego is a European company and manufactures in Europe, so it would make sense if some (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series —Scott Arthur
   (...) As far as I know, these will only be sold in Germany. I am selling the 4 sets for a German friend who is also mailing a complete set of them to me. I am not too crazy about castle sets, but I liked the ideal of having one complete silver guy. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)