 Marketplace / Auctions / 6538
  Re: Ebay seller too good to be true?

(...) I don't mean to imply that he's not an honest man, everyone deserves and appreciates the benefit of the doubt. But one needs to be cautious, especially on Ebay. I want it alright, but all my money's tied up in other 'chances'. 8^) Namely, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay seller too good to be true?

Adam, (...) wouldn't (...) (URL) Too bad he's got no feedback yet, but he's been a member since 11/99. Hmmm. Well, just because he has been inactive does not mean he isn't a good person. I have not been doing anything on E-bay for awhile, mostly due (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)