 Marketplace / Auctions / 6538
Re: Ebay seller too good to be true?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:08:01 GMT

Adam,

Have you seen this seller? He's got all the great Model Team sets up for
auction at the same time. 'Tis not I, but I wish it were (however, I • wouldn't
be selling these beauties).

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=jameswnash
Too bad he's got no feedback yet, but he's been a member since 11/99.
Hmmm.

Well, just because he has been inactive does not mean he isn't a good
person. I have not been doing anything on E-bay for awhile, mostly due to
time constraints and my straight sales part business. I have not been on
E-bay since Febuary, if I recall correctly. Here is my ID:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=scott-bigguy-s
anburn

I think a big problem is with buyers, not as much sellers, but there is some
on both ends. If you want it, take a chance.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!