 Marketplace / Auctions / 6537
  Ebay seller too good to be true?

Have you seen this seller? He's got all the great Model Team sets up for auction at the same time. 'Tis not I, but I wish it were (however, I wouldn't be selling these beauties). (URL) bad he's got no feedback yet, but he's been a member since (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay seller too good to be true?

(...) I don't mean to imply that he's not an honest man, everyone deserves and appreciates the benefit of the doubt. But one needs to be cautious, especially on Ebay. I want it alright, but all my money's tied up in other 'chances'. 8^) Namely, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay seller too good to be true?

Adam, (...) wouldn't (...) (URL) Too bad he's got no feedback yet, but he's been a member since 11/99. Hmmm. Well, just because he has been inactive does not mean he isn't a good person. I have not been doing anything on E-bay for awhile, mostly due (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)