 Marketplace / Auctions / 6528
  Qui-Gonn Ginn-Rummy + RARE bits anyone?

Ok so I am liberal w/ my mispelling of Qui Gonn's name...artistic license...hopefully I don't get beat up by Liam Nesson or Sued by George Lucas =8^) A little Twist on your standard Qui-Gonn Auction: Some RARE or at least hard to find minifig (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Qui-Gonn Ginn-Rummy + RARE bits anyone?

(...) This auction ends in 8 hours.. (...) I am surprised nobody has really picked up on the Pirate Morion helmet, Castle armor piece, Wolfpack shield, birdcage helmet, brown forestmen hat+hood, and dark gray shield in this lot. (...) I guess I will (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)