 Marketplace / Auctions / 6600
Re: Qui-Gonn Ginn-Rummy + RARE bits anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:
Ok so I am liberal w/ my mispelling of Qui Gonn's
name...artistic
license...hopefully I don't get beat up by Liam Nesson
or Sued by George
Lucas =8^)

A little Twist on your standard Qui-Gonn Auction:

This auction ends in 8 hours..

Some RARE or at least hard to find minifig accessories
in each lot...

I am surprised nobody has really picked up on the Pirate Morion helmet,
Castle armor piece, Wolfpack shield, birdcage helmet, brown forestmen
hat+hood, and dark gray shield in this lot.

I guess I will go back to the boring multiples of the exact same fig strategy...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item= • 421987937

   http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item= 421955406

As usual the links are probably broken...I had just got my urls to work when
Todd updated Lugnet...they work in preview and then get weird when posted.

You can also look on eBay for: johnnyblaze44

I will be adding more lots shortly:

INCLUDING BLACK 3X3X1 BLACK CORNER SLOPES!

The above are posted, along with a variety of other elements, more lots
coming soon = )

Thanks for reading...

                      John