 Marketplace / Auctions / 6494
6493  |  6495
Subject:
Castle Sets Auction (Last Day - NOT eBay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:35:02 GMT

Hello Everyone...

There are ONLY HOURS left on my Castle Sets Auction located at
http://arielle.tripod.com/lego.htm.  I am selling every castle set that I
own, and I was almost castle complete.

I just posted the most current bids, and I will update bids again around
10:00pm CST.  However, bidding continues until Midnight CST.

Thanks,
Laura :)