 Marketplace / Auctions / 6488
Re: Castle Sets Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 04:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Laura Crow writes:
Hello Everyone...

There is ONLY 1 DAY left on my Castle Sets Auction located at
http://arielle.tripod.com/lego.htm.  I am selling every castle set that I
own, and I was almost castle complete.

As I was doing a box inventory today, I located a few additional sets that I
listed in the auction.  Also, I found some boxes/bags for sets listed as No
Box/No Bag.

Thanks,
Laura :)

Auction announcements belong in ".auction"...  PERIOD!  >:-(