 Marketplace / Auctions / 6481
Re: ZNAP... anyone? anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.znap
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:26:33 GMT

Well, I went through and finished inventorying the 12 ZNAP sets I bought,
but I haven't yet finished putting them into my new database (MS-Access
2000) to find out which parts I need to scan and which sets they are from,
as I haven't mixed them/seperated them out yet.  I will try to get that done
this weekend and put up some photos.  Thank God I got a new camera that can
do close-ups.

I will post again when I finish.

Mike Poindexter

Rob Doucette <rob.doucette@york.com> wrote in message
"Mike Poindexter" <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote in message
I am interested in the 3x5 grid sections in Black.[1]  I would like to • get
hell of a lot of them.

Which set(s) did that piece appear in and do you have a scan of it posted
anywhere?

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade: