 Marketplace / Auctions / 6478
Re: ZNAP... anyone? anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.znap
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:51:58 GMT

Rob,

I got all the "bulk" Znap I could use buying sets at TRU for $10 to get the
motors out of them.  As TRU is still selling these sets, i'd imagine that
it's going to be hard to sell the pieces off.

Couple that with the limited useability of the parts, and your prospects
aren't all that great.

Of course, they DO have uses, or I wouldn't have gotten them.  :)

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com
Lego Sales Related:  legosales@dsl.telocity.com

--
"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@york.com> wrote in message
Based on the current bids on eBay for ZNAP parts, is it safe to say no one
is interested in bulk ZNAP??

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade: