 Marketplace / Auctions / 6417
    Dave McWilliams, where are you? —Andreas Stabno
   Has anyone had problems receiving their auction winnings from Dave McWilliams? I haven't heard anything from him since May 10. Almost thought the package arrived in June, but it was a different one from someone else in the UK. I'm starting to think (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.people)