 Marketplace / Auctions / 6417
6416  |  6418
Subject:
Dave McWilliams, where are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 02:24:42 GMT

Has anyone had problems receiving their auction winnings from Dave
McWilliams?  I haven't heard anything from him since May 10.  Almost thought
the package arrived in June, but it was a different one from someone else in
the UK.  I'm starting to think that I got taken.  No response to email
messages...

See http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=5687 for auction details.

Search well,

Andreas Stabno