 Marketplace / Auctions / 638
  Februrary Brick Auction - You Choose

Greetings all, I'm looking to find a good home for a bunch of brand new bricks. This auction will be advertised on rec.toys.lego and on lugnet.market.auction. If you are interested, check out the web page at (URL) for the auction web page. The (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Brick Auction - prices 1/2 Auczilla still

(...) This is just a reminder. There are lots of opportunities for good brick prices. (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Brick Auction - good deals abound!

Hi all, This is a reminder that my current brick auction at (URL) is a good cheap source of normal bricks in the 'big six' colors. There are still items priced at 1/2 AucZilla with no bids. Please feel encouraged to stop in and browse the prices. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)