 Marketplace / Auctions / 6185
    Re: How annoying is this: —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) I believe in substance over style...give me the steak, I am not interested in the sizzle. John (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: How annoying is this: —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ruttbuster is from GR but it's not me. Now I am starting to understand why the garage sales were barren when I got there 5 min after they opened and the sellers would say "ya, some other guy beat you to all our LEGO stuff, he bought the whole (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: How annoying is this: —Kevin Wilson
   (...) around behind it on this page. Dunno whether it's supposed to be a picture but the link's broken. Weird and scary. Kevin (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: How annoying is this: —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (from spelunking the source of the page) It's supposed to be a picture of a banana, I think. I dunno why. Some of his other auctions (if you read the list of them, makes for an interesting read, I think his MO is to buy up whatever is (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)