 Marketplace / Auctions / 615
  Announcing USS Constellation auction

This week was my lucky week: together with a friend I discovered and bought a huge quantity of Lego from mid 1970. It includes several trains, some space, some castle, lots of town and several hobby sets. Since we are most into Technic we will (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)