 Marketplace / Auctions / 615
614  |  616
Subject:
Announcing USS Constellation auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:57:08 GMT

This week was my lucky week: together with a friend I discovered and bought
a huge quantity of Lego from mid 1970. It includes several trains, some
space, some castle, lots of town and several hobby sets. Since we are most
into Technic we will auction most of it in several parts.

The first auction part will be 398 USS Constellation. We are now in the
process of checking the set, but for the time being the following
description fits:

* complete
* original building instruction available
* box available
* poster included
* used and 20+ years old (so a bit dirty and discolored)

This week we will check this description and start the auction next weekend.
If you want to start bidding now be welcome and send me an e-mail. If you
want on the mailing list for this auction send me an e-mail.

Cheers,
Ton