 Marketplace / Auctions / 6071
Re: FA(eBay): corrugated bricks, 6x24 grey plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Wilson writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:
IIRC, I got two with the ResQ HQ set.
<set:6479> If my memory serves correctly.

Shiri's right, they came from 4 copies of 6479. Lots of good pieces in
that set.

Really? Depends on your POV, I guess. I didn't find much to do with the pieces
in this set. (Then again, my always-castle POV is restricting sometimes. :-)

I know that some of pieces are useful for trains, town, etc., but I personally
regret buying this set. At full price, it was definitely not worth it for me.

-Shiri
I have no idea where to follow-up this... .theory? .appraisal?