 Marketplace / Auctions / 6065
6064  |  6066
Subject:
FA(eBay): corrugated bricks, 6x24 grey plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:24:15 GMT

ALong with a list of other stuff, I have these desirable parts lots up
on eBay at the moment:

54 dark grey corrugated 1x2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=359638164

52 black corrugated 1x2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=359638172

8 light grey 6x24 HUGE plates!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=359638176

Those grey plates especially are very hard to find - maybe even

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/