 Marketplace / Auctions / 6061
    Re: Dumping on fellow Lugnuts.... —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) I may fall into the category of frequent buyer and seller (my eBay feedback is probably 50/50 Buy+Sell) I buy alot of Lego in bulk from eBay, Goodwill etc. and frequently sell off my surplus pieces...I am working a a variety of "large" (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Dumping on fellow Lugnuts.... —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Nope, not you John. I am fair enough to ask the person directly for satisfaction, so if you didn't read my complaints I didn't mean you. I guess it's just that this has happened a few times and then I noticed that the persons buying and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)