 Marketplace / Auctions / 5886
    MIB means whatever the seller wants on eBay —Larry Pieniazek
   For example, this airport shuttle: (URL) seems a nice lot and is currently at a good price. It's "used in good condition", NOT MIB! I have no connection with this seller. (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: MIB means whatever the seller wants on eBay —Kevin Salm
   (...) Some sellers think that if they have the box, it makes the set MIB or Mint-In-Box. MIB can only mean that the box has never been opened. NIB to me means that the box has been opened but the pieces have never been removed from the bags. In (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: MIB means whatever the seller wants on eBay —Erik Olson
   The grading system on ebay goes like this: MINT!!! MINT!! MINT! New Used "I'm not a Lego person" <-- have you ever bought from a minifig (:? and "I scraped them out from under the refrigerator and don't ask me to look under there for some missing (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)