 Marketplace / Auctions / 5846
Re: AucZILLA XIII is up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:

Todd Lehman schreef:

http://www.auczilla.com/lego/xiii/

Wow! This is my first time participating in AucZILLA, but this sure beats
things like eBay. Easy, and you know right away for which lots you're the
high bidder, and most important (to me) total cost and shipping are also
calculated with each update.

Plus, you can have complete trust in the seller.  A very major plus. :)

Steve