 Marketplace / Auctions / 5845
  Re: Weird Email Concerning eBay Fraud

(...) I recieved the mail too. It looked funny to me as the lines were wrapped poorly and it didn't have the "official look" ie.. clickable links etc. I sent it on to Safe Harbor, we'll see if they do anything about it. John (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Weird Email Concerning eBay Fraud

(...) Seems to be Legit, Here is the response: Hello John, Thank you for your inquiry. I can appreciate your concern. This is a letter that we do send out. Angela is the manager of the Fraud division. If any of the criteria on the letter match your (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)