 Marketplace / Auctions / 5824
5823  |  5825
Subject:
eBay auction announcement (was: Re: pre-auction announcement)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 12:44:21 GMT

The auction of lots of brand new sorted LEGO that I pre announced two weeks ago
is now off and running.  You can still just browse the pics if you want to get
a quick idea of what's there.  Or you can go to the ebay search page (
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html )and punch in
"petgametoymac" as the seller.

There are 238 lots of stuff ranging in opening bid from 50 cents to a few
dollars.

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

I am gearing up to begin a bulk parts auction.  I will probably be using eBay
and I'll announce the auction as it starts.  But, for now the pictures of the
lots are available at http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=440 if • anyone
wants to browse stuff ahead of time.  There is some good technic, belville,
ninja and other miscellaneous stuff available.

Chris