 Marketplace / Auctions / 5696
5695  |  5697
Subject:
pre-auction announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 22:56:35 GMT

Hi all,

I am gearing up to begin a bulk parts auction.  I will probably be using eBay
and I'll announce the auction as it starts.  But, for now the pictures of the
lots are available at http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=440 if anyone
wants to browse stuff ahead of time.  There is some good technic, belville,
ninja and other miscellaneous stuff available.

Chris