 Marketplace / Auctions / 5807
    FS: 2x2 yellow macaroni brick —John Neal
   I've got 2 lots of 40 to sell of these rather rare elements. I am going to take best offers on both or one until Monday night. I have a "reserve" in mind, so if I'm not happy with the offers they're off to eBay. I thought maybe this way would be (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)