 Marketplace / Auctions / 5807
FS: 2x2 yellow macaroni brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 02:56:44 GMT

I've got 2 lots of 40 to sell of these rather rare elements.  I am going
to take best offers on both or one until Monday night.  I have a
"reserve" in mind, so if I'm not happy with the offers they're off to
eBay.  I thought maybe this way would be quicker and less of a hassle.

The element is this one:  http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3063.gif

Thanks,
John