 Marketplace / Auctions / 58
Re: TM's 497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction (Update 5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 06:32:05 GMT

Also sprach Todd Lehman:
: --Todd
: (I guess I'm looking for any excuse to finally get 928...I only have 497)

Is there any difference other than the number?  If there is I'm not
aware of it ...

If I had a copy of either instruction booklet you'd e welcome to the
other.  But if I win this set I'm keeping it:)

/ _ _ / _ _     No animals were harmed in the production of this post.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============