 Marketplace / Auctions / 53
Re: TM's 497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction (Update 5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:09:00 GMT

Thomas Main writes:
This is the quintessential classic space set. It is from 1979, and has
approximately 325 pieces. Includes all pieces, original instructions
and a side panel from original box. This is the European version, 928.

Say, might you be convinced to sell the instructions separately from the
pieces?  (Err, too late for that...)

Other bidders on this:  Is there anyone who wants it just for the pieces and
who, after winning the high bid (whatever that ends up to be) would sell me
the instructions for 15% of the cost of the set?

Thomas, what kinds of blemishes/scratches/nicks/tears (if any) do the
instructions have?

--Todd
(I guess I'm looking for any excuse to finally get 928...I only have 497)