 Marketplace / Auctions / 5717
    Money Orders from USA to other countries (was: Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) Did they actually send some back to you? My experience is that they send it directly from St. Louis to the recipient. Also, this "Standard International Postal Money Order" you are referring to costs $8.50, which I find too expensive for most (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Money Orders from USA to other countries (was: Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?) —Paul Sinasohn
   What's wrong with Traveler's Checks?? Amex and Visa checks are cashable in other countries... Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)