 Marketplace / Auctions / 5671
    Auction separate or combined lots - advice please —Lawrence Wilkes
   I have several Pirate sets that I am considering auctioning. There are 4 ships (6271, 2x6274, 6285) and 2x6276 Elderado Fortresses. Four are complete, one of the 6274 and 6276's have minor pieces missing (which I might complete before auction if I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Auction separate or combined lots - advice please —Frank Filz
     (...) These items are all substantial enough (even with missing parts) that I think you would get the best return by selling seperately. I suspect very few buyers would go for all of these sets in one big lot. (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Auction separate or combined lots - advice please —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Lawrence, I always find that the more auctions you have the better, especially for the buyer. I don't want to buy anything more than I have too, and if you separate the auctions, you give the buyer the opportunity to buy what they want. The market, (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)