 Marketplace / Auctions / 5671
5670  |  5672
Subject:
Auction separate or combined lots - advice please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 15:52:34 GMT

I have several Pirate sets that I am considering auctioning. There are 4 ships
(6271, 2x6274, 6285) and 2x6276 Elderado Fortresses. Four are complete, one of
the 6274 and 6276's have minor pieces missing (which I might complete before
auction if I can, though there is a missing sail which is hard to find)

Do you think I would maximise the price by either
1. auctioning as separate items
2. auctioning as a combined lot

or does it make any difference?
Would combining them be a good way to maximise the price of the sets with
missing parts?

This would be an instant way to start or increase a pirate collection if you
could get the lot in one go, but you could do that if they were individual or
combined.

Any thoughts?

regards
lawrence