 Marketplace / Auctions / 5592
  Re: 15 HRS LEFT: 4561 Passenger Car MISP only $15.50

(...) Yeah, but the messages are still annoying. Tommy, can you just do what the rest of us do and post one message with the list of auctions in? Thanks. Kevin (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Flog limits on lugnet.market.auction?

(...) I assumed that as long as they were restricted to .auction, flogging was okay, but I guess I need to tone it down a bit. I tried to make it clear in the subject what the post was about, so uninterested folks could just skip it. I wasn't trying (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)