 Marketplace / Auctions / 5625
Re: Flog limits on lugnet.market.auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:39:55 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Peter white wrote:
they are actually different items from the look of it

Yeah, but the messages are still annoying. Tommy, can you just do what
the rest of us do and post one message with the list of auctions in?
Thanks.

Kevin

I assumed that as long as they were restricted to .auction, flogging was
okay, but I guess I need to tone it down a bit.  I tried to make it clear
in the subject what the post was about, so uninterested folks could just
skip it.  I wasn't trying to be annoying, just trying to flog.

Play well,
-Tommy