 Marketplace / Auctions / 5530
    Re: Posters! Was Re: FA: 6 Large spoked wheels —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Not to worry, they're a little too rich for my blood! I was just hoping Andreas would give more of a clue to the source in case I could find a way to snag some! Maggie C. (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Posters! —Larry Pieniazek
   I (...) Andreas (...) some! These posters are VERY cool. I have seen 2 of these in the flesh, Conan has two of the 5, at least, maybe more, I forget. Needless to say, I am bidding on them, and needless to say, if you (whoever you might be) want them (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        UN Refugee Posters (was: Re: Posters!) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) That may be true if you need all 5, but you can get 4 of them straight from the UNHCR. Here's a relevant web page: (URL) was found by a simple web search. I only have one of the posters (thanks, Ray!), but I think I'll buy the other three. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !