 Marketplace / Auctions / 5451
    Re: Anyone else save these? —John Gramley
   (...) If you mean the ound of thirty-something introductory auction announcement emails with the lists of parts available, I still have them and can send/forward them to you (both). John Gramley (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Anyone else save these? —Jonathan Delinger
   I have the results saved (about 30 pages). I can zip them up and send them if anyone needs. But I agree. I too would like to see them stay up longer than the time period the auction is run. -jonathan BTW: (they're about 95% complete. looking back it (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)