 Marketplace / Auctions / 5431
Re: I have no clue as to this....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:22:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Tim Courtney writes:
Only one way to find out....buy it! :)  But I'm sure that's not the
answer you wanted to hear.  I don't recall any airport emergency
vehicle (sold in the US) in 1985, but in Europe there very well could
have been.  The least the seller could do would be have a picture of
it though.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Or a number would suffice. Maybe I'll ask him.