 Marketplace / Auctions / 5426
5425  |  5427
Subject:
I have no clue as to this....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:51:06 GMT

I ran across this auction as I was browsing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=307580041

I have no clue what he is describing, and I can't find the item in the LUGNET
Search Function. I don't know if he is trying to describe the Jetport Fire
Squad Set, but the pieces were Red & White, not Yellow and Black as he is
stating in his listing. I also thought he was describing Trauma Team, but
Trauma Team wasn't released in 1985.

Is this a custom model or what?