 Marketplace / Auctions / 5352
    Re: Is there a problem with Italy? —Kela Akira Kitkowski
   I only ask is because a friend of mine was told by someone else to move his payment by DHL or FedEx to someone in Italy. No offense or anything, just needed some info. (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Is there a problem with Italy? —Eric Joslin
   (...) My (now ex-) girlfriend lived in Italy for close to 9 months. During that time we sent letters back and forth avery 3-4 days (my, weren't we sweet). In all that time, we didn't lose a single letter. *One* letter was severely delayed- about 6 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)