 Marketplace / Auctions / 5341
Heads-up: auction, includes Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 06:42:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi, folks,

I was browsing eBay and came across this auction, closing in 19 hours:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300265822

No, it isn't mine.  Besides, it's clearly O.K. to promote your wares in this
newsgroup.  Would I be shy?  Nor is this auction being run by anyone I know.

Anyway, for fun I looked through the set list.  What jumped out immediately was
set #6075, the Yellow Castle.  Other interesting sets include #6086 Black
Knight's Castle, #6268 Renegade Pirate Ship, and #6949 Robo-Guardian.

The entire lot of 23 sets is currently going for $154.27 at the moment, which I
calculate to be significantly lower than the original MSRP for all the sets
listed.

I'd consider bidding on this lot myself, if I hadn't already spent so much on
Lego these past few months.  Also, I already own two Yellow Castles (brag, brag,
brag).

Get it if you want it!

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.