 Marketplace / Auctions / 5240
5239  |  5241
Subject:
I finally got burned!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 05:24:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Not a big deal, but i have eBay auctions closing in 4 hours or so and I just
got a bid retraction from the only bidder on a small lt...I realize it's
only $2, but it's a hassle and his reason is garbage...

it's a lot of 20 Town seats/chairs...reason to cancel "wrong size"...It's
the lack of principles that irks me...rant over.