 Marketplace / Auctions / 509
    eBay: 375/6075 original Castle complete/inst. —Adam Yulish
    I have up for auction the original yellow castle, complete (all pieces) with instructions. It was my childhood favorite, but has been collecting dust since my move into space lego. Pics and details can be found at: (URL) for looking! Email me with (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)