 Marketplace / Auctions / 509
eBay: 375/6075 original Castle complete/inst.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:31:05 GMT

I have up for auction the original yellow castle, complete (all pieces)
with instructions. It was my childhood favorite, but has been collecting
dust since my move into space lego. Pics and details can be found at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=57716777
Thanks for looking! Email me with any questions,

Adam

bwappo@ee.net