 Marketplace / Auctions / 4962
  Ebay:Shell Lego promotion sets 1252-1256

With just over 4 days to go on the auction it might be a good idea to place your bid for these sets. All sets are in unopened boxes. These sets will likely not be sold through stores and Shell. They were available in The Netherlands, Belgium and I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay:Shell Lego promotion sets 1252-1256

(...) Didn't someone say these deer(1) sets were coming to the us this summer? -John Rudy (1) I have a deer's head in my computer room, dad's "Prize"! (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay:Shell Lego promotion sets 1252-1256

(...) Even though I have 5-6 complete sets I'd like to Ebay, I'd be very happy if they DID come to the US! Then I could keep mine, buy more, and not feel guilty about parting them out. These sets have some VERY nice parts in them, but I can't bring (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)