 Marketplace / Auctions / 4962
Ebay:Shell Lego promotion sets 1252-1256
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:26:22 GMT

With just over 4 days to go on the auction it might be a good idea to place
your bid for these sets. All sets are in unopened boxes. These sets will
likely not be sold through stores and Shell. They were available in The
Netherlands, Belgium and I believe Singapore until the 31st of December
1999. The auction is located at the following URL

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281672930

Good Luck, Douwe