 Marketplace / Auctions / 480
    Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone —Jim Wissner
   (...) I tried to search for this thread, but couldn't find it. I'm curious what the general consensus was. Are there archives somewhere that I'm not finding? I'm new to this forum so forgive if this is inappropriate question! Jim (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) I think it was on RTL. It almost certainly wasn't in this particular group, as it was rather philosophical. In fact, here it is. (URL) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)